Women in Sport
Women in Sport programmes are aimed at promoting increased participation of girls and women in sport and physical activity.
Offaly Sports Partnership with the support of Sport Ireland and other partner agencies have rolled out a number of targeted physical activity and sport initiatives for girls and women throughout the county.
Initiatives delivered include: -
- Basketball for disadvantaged girls
- Boccia for disadvantaged women
- Circuit training
- Community Games minority sports for girls
- Fit for Girls
- Gaelic for Girls
- Get active for women with disabilities
- Learn to Run
- Meet & train
- Pauline Curley Relay Marathon
For more information on these programmes, check out the links below, or contact the office on 057 93 57462 or by email.
|Women in Sport round up - 2011 to 2015.pdf (424.9 KB)|
|Women in Sport round up - 2008 to 2010.pdf (433.49 KB)|